With the Advanced Solutions' CAD Club Basic, you can gain access to unlimited training on Autodesk software solutions for a full year, 10% off courseware, and 20% off Autodesk Certification Exams. Training plays a critical role in maximizing on the job productivity and performance. Advanced Solutions' CAD Club provides Autodesk software users with a convenient and economical path to becoming a highly skilled Autodesk software user.
Top Reasons to Invest in CAD Club Basic
- Unlimited access to 50+ Autodesk Certification PILOT classes during term of membership
- Certified Continuing Education credits to increase job productivity and performance
- Cost effective with courseware discounts
- Receive a quarterly newsletter with productivity enhancing tips, tricks, tutorials, technology updates and exclusive discounts
CAD Club Basic Membership Policy
- Membership becomes valid after full payment is received.
- Membership expires 12 months from date of first class if taken within the first 60 days or membership automatically starts 60 days past purchase date.
- Membership assigned to individual and company.
- Membership is transferrable (for balance of remaining membership term) if original holder leaves the purchasing company.
- Includes unlimited access to all PILOT (Professional Instructor Live Online Training) courses.
- Active CAD Club Basic members receive 10% off all training courseware purchased from ASI online store. Courseware must be purchased for each PILOT course taken.
- Active CAD Club Basic members receive 20% off all Autodesk Certification exams. Valid for Autodesk Certification exams posted at the ASI online store. Discount cannot be applied to Certification promotions, such as Certification Days packages or Open Doors events.
- CAD Club members who cancel their PILOT registration less than 8 business days prior to class start date will be assessed a $25 rescheduling fee.
- Includes Priority Registration (class is guaranteed to be held once you register).